Never heard of a lifestyle coach?
Let’s start with what led me to making the decision to become a lifestyle coach.
I taught a Crisis Prevention class for 4 years, every other week to groups of anywhere to 20-40 people on how to manage and prevent crisis in the workplace. The most engaging part of the class always seemed to be when we discussed Rational Detachment which is about not taking negative occurrences in life personally and different ways to prepare for stress you will inevitably encounter during the workday and how to de-stress at the end of the day.
I always shared my examples first, which were… “Cocktails or cooking! Or cocktails and cooking! Some of my healthiest and best tasting dinners have come with a little help from a Vodka Spritzer.” 😊 “But I also workout every morning to release tension before any tension occurs and I read every night before bed to clear my mind of any stressful situations that took place during the day.”
The non-negotiables in my lifestyle are my Friday and Saturday night cocktails, at home relaxing with my husband and some of our closest friends turned family. We used to party it up a bit more, but we found balance and really enjoy having a couple cocktails during our weekends to unwind, relax and just LAUGH together. That nourishes my mind, I’ve found balance with it that I feel no guilt association with and it’s “our thing.” Which is so important to have in all relationships.
So why would I encourage anyone else to change a part of their life that is nourishing.
Sharing this with my classes quickly started a trend of the participants either staying after class or requesting my contact information for advice on stress and feeling healthier and more balance in their personal lives. I did the best I could with what I had, but the more people came to me, the more curious I got about what WOULD allow me to help people with lifestyle change and balance.
Here’s what investing in a health/lifestyle coach can help you achieve:
- Uncover what’s been stopping you, slowing you down or keeping you from having the body, health and lifestyle you want.
- Develop a powerful vision for your body and health transformation, and what it will mean for you and your life.
- Discover which foods and lifestyle habits are bringing your body down… and what to do about it.
- Get crystal clear on a step-by-step plan to create a Total Body Transformation in 90 days or less.
Who can benefit from investing in a health/lifestyle coach?
- While anyone can benefit from investing in a transformational health coach, I work with women, 21 and older who are looking to make lifestyle habit changes that last to help them achieve their weight loss, fitness and wellness goals. I’m here to be your support through this journey, be your accountability to make sure you stay on track and to give you the tools you need to make your goals a reality.
Where do I sign up?
You can find my programs and pricing by clicking HERE. Simply fill out the contact form and someone will be in contact with you to set up a date and time for your complimentary breakthrough session to discover which program would suit you best.